Monday, June 02, 2008

I'm Back..!!

Hi everyone..! I just got back from a small business trip to Singapore. So let's get back to our trade, shall we? I have been testing a contest winning custom indicator called "The Trend Orientated Positioning System (or T.O.P.S.)", courtesy of one good friend of mine :) The indicator consists of two concepts; A centerline for determining overall trend (above the centerline - bias is long, below and the bais is short). And a dynamic fibonacci tunnel which measures real time deviation from the median price, within the prevailing trend. The combination of these two concepts creates a method of when to buy bottoms in an uptrend and sell tops in a downtrend.
Realizing that the indicator alone cannot guarantee me success, I had to combine it with another powerful method, the fozzy method, applied on 30 minute timeframe. Just to make sure that I will be in line with the current trend. That's it. As simple as ABC.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds interesting, could you post the EA ?