Saturday, April 14, 2007

What is Scalping, and I'm a Female!

I got one question asking me what is scalping. Scalping or scalpers are very short term traders who take a large amount of trades, but a small amount of pips at a time (1-5pips). They're usually not in a trade for more than a few minutes to an hour. Some brokers prohibit scalping. There are two types of trading: position trading and day trading. Position trading is when you establish a position in the market for days, weeks or months. Scalping is a day trading strategy. You are literally scalping a piece of the price movement.

Everytime somebody assume me as a male, I just laughed my ass off. That's why I use the name "Anne" initially before settling on my real "Naim". The picture on your right is really me with my boyfriend behind me. I hope I've cleared the dust.

No comments: