Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Vote Euro For 1.36!

Salam,
First thing first, I would like to state that this blog is not about trade signals nor trade recommendations whatsoever. It's a place where I can express what I think I'm going to do, where I think market will be heading. There's nothing such as free signals in this forex world anyway.

Luckily, the somber and lethargic Monday session has left us with fresh and wild movement. Euro surged all the way from 1.3350 to 1.3440 (at the time of writing) this morning, uninterrupted. I booked some profits, 60 pips something.
However, the price MIGHT be stalled for this time being, having to wait for FOMC minutes news on Thursday morning (2 a.m Malaysian time), ECB interest rate announcement on Thursay 7.45 M.T.

So, I think I'm going to short at 1.3440-50, and target profit at 1.3415.
Good luck guys.

No comments: